Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Images Needed Already!

I wrote the pictures we need for the Fanazine,If you want to draw one,leave a comment,saying which Girl do you want to draw(Make sure It's very beautiful)
 1.Stella in Her season 3 Outfit will do WiccaChick ^^
2.Flora in a Disco Oufit
3.Musa in Jeans will do MusicWinx ^^
4.Layla Dancing
6.Stella Drawing
7.Material for ''Interview with a Teen star'' (No Justin Biebers!)
8.Material for ''Summer Beach Fun''
9.Material for ''Girl Beauty''
Tell me what you want to do :D
Do not do it without my permission
Some info about the magazine:
EVERY MAGAZINE WILL BE UPLOADED ON MEDIAFIRE!
And we also opened a DeviantArt Group!Check it out!
The Cover Will Also Be based on Fanarts,Which will be done by me.It will have 10-20 Pages,I dunno xD
There will be a wallpaper included,sometimes with fanarts,sometimes with official pictures.There will be an award page also :D,Where I will feature OCs and Artworks.
Send me your artworks on MagicalFountainMail@gmail.com
If you aren't a member,you can always ask me if you can become one,or you can also send me an E-Mail in your artwork and maybe it will be in the ''Mail'' Section!

7 comments:

  1. can I do the "Material for Summer beach fun"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raiyla:Suure!Post it on my E-Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i Layla Dancing or Material for ''Interview with a Teen star'' (what i ned for this?)
    and can i use base or not?
    I cant find your mail,
    can you send me on bloom156@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BloomQuessn,no,no Bases,the only thing that's left is interview with a teen star ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you being a little dependant on your art and not actually focusing on the quality of your magazine's content?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wana made Flora in a Disco Oufit

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kikurukina Aren't you being a little rude? For all you know, this is intended to be a magazine showcasing fanart. And she does actually have requests up there for articles, as many as she has for art.

    ReplyDelete